Thursday 6 August 2015

Effaclar Duo (+)

Effaclar Duo (+)

The Effaclar Duo (+) cream by La Roche-Posay is one of my everyday products. I started using it around a year ago when I saw Lily writing about how amazing it was.

I have the skin of a hormonal teenager, I swear I'm really 15, not 30 like my birth certificate (and my aching limbs) tell me. I get extremely spotty just before my 'time of the month' and also get a daily spot thrown in for good measure. My skin could be described as combination, I have a very oily T-zone that make up likes to slide off of, then the rest of my face likes to get dry and flaky, thanks ma and pa for those fab genes.

I use the Effaclar Duo (+) cream as a moisturiser, after cleansing, both morning and night. I think it calms down any angry spots and overall is a great base for make up without being too oily.

A lot goes a long way so although it's only a 40ml bottle it usually will last me probably around a month and a half.

Have you ever tried this product, if so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment